This article shows how to change the user of an existing recording.
- Available in version: 10.2 and up.
- Applicable to: Motion Catalyst & Swing Catalyst.
Note: Articles that have both Motion Catalyst and Swing Catalyst tagged means the article applies to both variants of the software, despite the slight visual difference.
In the event a recording has been made and saved to a different user than you wanted, it's now possible to change this (from version 10.2 and newer).
Changing the user on a recording
In the screenshots below there is a recording stored under the wrong user called: "Wrong User", it should be stored under my name, "Stian Eklund", the screenshots & steps show how to change this.
- Open a recording that you wish to change the user on.
- Select the user name drop-down underneath the Explorer icon (top left).
- Click Edit.
- Select the new user you wish to store the recording under.
*If the user doesn't exist you will need to create it first and then repeat steps 2 through 4.