How install Swing Catalyst
This support article describes how to install Swing Catalyst.
Please make sure that you meet the recommended computer specifications / requirements.
Note: Swing Catalyst does not work on Apple hardware (Apple M1 / M2 CPU's with ARM architecture).
This article also assumes you have a valid license and have this on hand.
The latest version of Swing Catalyst can be downloaded from our downloads page.
- Click the "Download" button.
- Once the installer has downloaded, double click the exe file (usually in your Downloads folder).
- Check the license agreement check box and click "Install".
- Click "Yes" to the elevated access prompt.
- Click "Close" once installation has completed.
How to uninstall Swing Catalyst
- Go to Windows Settings. Right click on the Windows icon on the Task bar , and select Settings
- In Settings, click on Apps, then scroll down to you see Swing Catalyst, or type Swing in the search bar.
- Click on Swing Catalyst then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes and follow the on screen instructions.