Most Frequently Asked Questions
This is an overview over the most frequently asked questions.
Please see our help center for more support articles and guides, if you need to contact us please submit a support request from our help center.
Table of Contents
1. Open Swing Catalyst and go to the "General" settings.
2. Click "Show license configuration"
3. Here you will see "Owned by ______", as well as any expiration dates that apply to your license.
- If the entire launch monitor section is 'Grayed Out', you most likely have the basic version of Swing Catalyst. Only the "Pro" version supports launch monitor integration.
- Please check launch monitor is enabled, use as trigger is checked and the correct launch monitor is selected. When the "(not connected)" goes away Swing Catalyst is connected to your launch monitor.
- If you are not able to connect, please see: https://support.swingcatalyst.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=launch+monitor & find a corresponding setup article / guide; certain launch monitors need to be configured to work with Swing Catalyst.
- If you are still having problems feel free to submit a request through our help center: https://support.swingcatalyst.com/hc/en-us
For more details please see our support article on how to use remote support.
- To start remote support go to the "Help" section on the Swing Catalyst main menu. Please be sure to provide your support agent with the remote support ID.
- Swing Catalyst remote support is a compact version of "TeamViewer", if any other variations of TeamViewer are already running SC remote support will not open.
- Your support agent might ask you to open the full version of TeamViewer instead of remote support. Look for a blue square icon on your desktop.