How to install & setup a new Balance Plate 3s
This support article will describe how to setup a new Balance Plate 3s.
- Computer with a free USB port.
- Swing Catalyst 9.3.0
This article also covers the Balance Plate 3 XL plate and Balance Plate 3.
If you wish to calibrate your plate please click here.
For installation details please see the attached PDF at the bottom of this article.
- Install the drivers from Windows Start Menu - Swing Catalyst - Drivers folder.
For 64-bit Windows, run "Balance Plate #2 Driver Installer (x64)"
For 32-bit Windows, run "Balance Plate #2 Driver Installer (x86)"
Do I have 32-bit or 64-bit Windows?
You can also find the drivers on https://www.swingcatalyst.com/drivers
In order to use your Balance Plate it needs to be registered with the manufacturer for warranty purposes.
After registration you will receive the calibration file which is to be installed in Swing Catalyst.
- Download the calibration utility
- If asked to install drivers, click yes.
- Connect the plate to the computer.
- Open the newly installed SE Utility
- Follow the instructions below.
- Make sure you have a monitor or TV connected to your computer so you can see the screen when standing on the Balance Plate.
After clicking start it will automatically attempt to scan for devices, if it does not find your plate, click the drop down menu and select your Balance Plate.
Select the device that matches your plate's serial number and click Next.
Example of filled out registration information