Today many of the best golfers and golf coaches around the world are using our products (Swing Catalyst) to improve their golf swing and play better golf. But our technology platform can be applied in many other areas than just golf, and we are now hiring more staff to take advantage of immediate opportunities in other areas, ranging from various sports (i.e. baseball and ski jump) to medical rehabilitation
We are looking for talented developers who are driven by innovation and technically exciting solutions. If you are into sports too, great! But if you just want to solve challenges and build awesome solutions that are being used by a lot of people, then that works too!
If you are looking for a part time position or working on a project to project basis, that is also interesting to us.
We offer a platform of products for teaching and training in sports:
- Swing Catalyst for Windows for video and data analysis (WPF)
- Swing Catalyst app (iOS, Android) for video and data analysis (Xamarin/mvvmcross)
- Swing Catalyst Online cloud storage and social interaction (ASP.NET, Azure)
- Websites (Drupal CMS, Pantheon)
- Webshops (NopCommerce, ASP.NET, Azure)
- 3D Motion Plate (patented) and Balance Plate sensors
- Licensed recordings of professionals for the user to compare against
Stack and development environment
We are heavily invested in the Microsoft stack and use .NET C# for all our code, even for the native app. We also stay up to date on the latest tools, frameworks and languages and we continuously improve on old code to keep things up to snuff. We do 2-week sprints and daily standups on Slack and plan for 3 months at a time.
Coding: C#7 on .NET 4.6.2
Revision control: Git on GitHub
Tools: Visual Studio 2017 Community and ReSharper or JetBrains Rider
Build server: TeamCity
Issue tracker: YouTrack
Deploy management: Octopus Deploy
Error tracking: Raygun
Analytics: Google Analytics (web/Windows/app)
Services: Azure all the things (web apps, cloud services, SQL)
Website: Drupal CMS on Pantheon
Webshop: NopCommerce (open source) on Azure
Graphic Designer (1+ yrs)
Positions: 1, part time
Location: Remote or Trondheim, Norway
Contact: Send your Portfolio/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a graphic designer to strengthen our visual communication - experience is an advantage, but the most important thing for us is that you are hungry. With us you will work in a skillful team with broad experience in developing software, apps and websolutions.
You will work together with the CMO and lead designer to develop marketing materials for our products. In the first phase you will focus on developing the visual profile for our products Swing Catalyst/Motion Catalyst based on existing branding materials.
- Design flyers, posters and other materials
- Design large banners and materials for exhibitions
- Design visual content for our digital platforms
- Aid in content production
- A good eye for visual communcation
- Experience with Adobe software (Especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Understanding of/Experience with CMS’s (i.e. WordPress)
- A good portfolio that shows off your experience
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own
It’s also beneficial if you have experience with digital marketing (like Facebook targeted ads).
We want you to have a strong passion for technology and innovation, if you also happen to be interested in sports that’s interesting, but not a demand.