This article describes how to import your existing V1 library to Swing Catalyst.
Swing Catalyst 4.6 and later.
1. From the top menu or the quick start menu click Swing Explorer.
2. Press the import menu item at the top of the Swing Explorer window.
3. Select "Import V1 Database"
4. Navigate to the folder where your V1 videos are saved. This is normally c:\v1_video. Select the file called v1data.mdb
5. Press open and the import should begin. Please be patient while importing swings.It may take a while depending on the size of the database.
Having problems importing the database to Swing Catalyst?
Make sure that you have the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 installed.
If not download and install the 64-bit or 32-bit database engine (depending on your operating system) from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255
After installing, restart your computer, and try importing the database again.
It might be necessary to run SC in 32-bit mode. If so this can be done by using command prompt and the following command: C:\Program Files\Initial Force\Swing Catalyst\bin>MotionCatalyst.x86.exe /p SwingCatalyst
No videos are being imported, import seems to hang?
If you've used V1 without any of the saved videos assigned to a student, it's likely you're V1 database doesn't contain any students.
Swing Catalyst looks for students, and if your database doesn't have any students it unfortunately won't import your videos.
If this is the case, please contact support for further assistance.