This article describes how to import your existing JC database to Swing Catalyst.
Swing Catalyst 4.6 and later.
1. From the top menu or the quick start menu click Swing Explorer.
2. Press the import menu item at the top of the Swing Explorer window.
3. Select "Import JC Database"
4. Navigate to the folder where your JC videos are saved. This is normally C:\JC Video\Golf Analyzer. Select the file called JCVideo.mdb
5. Press open and the import should begin. Please be patient while importing swings.It may take a while depending on the size of the database.
Having problems importing the database to Swing Catalyst?
Make sure that you have the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 installed.
If not download and install the 64-bit or 32-bit database engine (depending on your operating system) from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255
After installing, restart your computer, and try importing the database again.